Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: DRKWTR
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: DRKWTR
V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: DRKWTR 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

DRKWTR
Mitchell Oates aka DRKWTR is a quality Breaks producer from Edmonton, Canada. He has been producing since 2010 and he first single was released back in September of 2011 for the Canadian label BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS. “Funkanometry” was a wicked ultra Funky Breaks track which introduced him to the Breaks audience and since then DRKWTR managed to build a really strong profile in the single with top class singles and remixes. The single was followed by dope remixes, participation on compilations and a second single (“Professional Party People”) on late August 2012 again for BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS. Next year was a really productive year for him with another two ultra dope and funky singles for the same label while 2014 started with a wicked single for Spanish label KINDCRIME RECORDINGS which followed with singles and remixes for BREAKZ R BOSS, YOUNG NRG PRODUCTIONS and KINDCRIME RECORDINGS. Next year was a quiet one with only one single for Spanish label BEAT BY BRAIN RECORDS while 2016 found him doing a new start in his career with quality releases for EVER SICK MUSIC and V.I.M.BREAKS with a dope remix for KAYSHAN's “THIS SOUND” track and the ultra hot single “THE TROUBLE WITH TRIBBLES” which gained strong support and success in the charts! Watch out for his forthcoming single “RETRO-GRADE FUNK” due to be released later this year for our label!

soundcloud.com/drkwtr
www.beatport.com/artist/drkwtr/216370

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/v-i-m-breaks-silver-09-drkwtr
soundcloud.com/drkwtr/dreams-drkwtr-remix-fleetwood-mac
soundcloud.com/drkwtr/pink-panther-drkwtr-funkleg
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx