Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DEEP GARNET ARTISTS PROMO: SPACE SCAVENGERS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DEEP GARNET ARTISTS PROMO: SPACE SCAVENGERS
DEEP GARNET ARTISTS PROMO: SPACE SCAVENGERS 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0

SPACE SCAVENGERS
All species of garnets possess similar physical properties and crystal forms, but differ in chemical composition. SPACE SCAVENGERS are also known as Alexandrite, one of the three varieties of Chrysoberyl which is an aluminate of beryllium with the formula BeAl2O4. Alexandrite, a strongly pleochroic (trichroic) gem, will exhibit emerald green, red and orange-yellow colors depending on viewing direction in partially polarished light. However, its most distinctive property is that it also changes color in artificial (tungsten/halogen) light compared to daylight. The color change from red to green is due to strong absorption of light in a narrow yellow portion of the spectrum, while allowing large bands of blue-greener and red wavelengths to be transmitted. It has been found by our technicians in Russia, Brazil, India, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, India and lately in Greece by the form of “Birds Of Canada” buried underneath a mysterious cave in the holy mountain of Athos. Space signals were carefully transmitted to Alpha Kentauri (actually their origin planet) and as soon as we've got the clearance their sounds been delivered to the fragile, enigmatic and sometimes darkish Deep-Breaks community.

DGR024 SPACE SCAVENGERS “Birds Of Canada/Birds Of Canada (MAD-TEK remix)”

soundcloud.com/space-scavengers
pro.beatport.com/artist/space-scavengers/483815

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr024-space-scavengers
soundcloud.com/space-scavengers/in-limbo
soundcloud.com/space-scavengers/deeply-u...ith-bassica-08-08-15
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx