Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: GROVE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: GROVE
V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: GROVE 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

GROVE
Hailing from Prague, Czech Republic, Marek Hajek is one of the rising stars of the Breaks scene. He has been writing music since 1996 and managed to create a really strong profile in the scene with his tasty and top quality Breaks sound. His first proper release was the full length album “INSOMNIA” (released for SCARCITY RECORDS) back in beginning of November 2013 and caused a lot of stir in the scene while his track “Hit The Ground” gained strong support, radio airplay and chart success. Since then GROVE managed to stengthen his profile even more with top quality works for V.I.M.BREAKS (with his astonishing remix for ANDY FAZE's “Mystical Movement” track), IBREAKS RECORDS (with the single “DROPPING/TITAN”), KIOSEK RECORDS while he showcased his Deep-Breaks sounds with a tasty single for DEEP GARNET RECORDS (DGR013 “NABTA PLAYA/TASTY BROOKLYN”). With singles and remixes on the pipeline for V.I.M.BREAKS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, DEEP GARNET RECORDS and new works and releases for his side project LOS DODOS (watch out for their DEEP GARNET RECORDS debut single) seems like GROVE is going to be one of the top quality artists of modern Breaks scene!

soundcloud.com/grove
www.facebook.com/marek.hajek1
www.beatport.com/artist/grove/371449

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/grove-tasty-brooklyn-cut
soundcloud.com/grove/andy-faze-mystical-moment
soundcloud.com/ibreaks/grove-titan-ibreaks
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx