Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ROB RENG and ANDY DUCKETT on Hit The Bricks 7/1/9
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ROB RENG and ANDY DUCKETT on Hit The Bricks 7/1/9
ROB RENG and ANDY DUCKETT on Hit The Bricks 7/1/9 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
For the first Hit the Bricks of 2009 we have...

Ruff Dog recordings Boss Rob Reng - With releases such as Greedy Soul, Plug me in, Salamandela, Funk down low and Solarize being played on Radio one,, Kiss100 and topping the charts of Juno, Djdownload and Beatport, Rob has been an increasing force in the underground dance scene with tough sounding productions that cross the genres of breaks and tech-house, and 2009 sees the future looking very bright for the Aussie indeed... And to start it off, he's done an extended guest mix for us.

Spanked* Promoter Andy Duckett - Having created and successfully run the fantastic Spanked* night (a collective of button-tweaking Nerds, DJs, Scratchers, VJs, Designers, Musicians and Laser brains), Andy has gone on to warm up for industry big names such as General Midi, Leeroy Thornhill ThatgirlDj and Kickflip, and continues to trail a blaze. Next month, he headlines the great underground secret that is PEACOCK THEORY in London, and as a taster of what's to come, he's generously done a mix for Hit The Bricks.

I'll also be taking down memeory lane, playing a selection of some of those fantastic records of yesteryear and the days of yor, in classics Corner, as well as my tune of the week.

DONT MISS IT!!

Tune in 7-9pm (GMT)/2-4pm (EST)
Nabs
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx