Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Andy Mac
Andy Mac 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2

Hi i'm Andy Mac, i've been spinning since 92'. I started raving at about the same time going to Hardcore raves in and around London, the hardcore sound spawned Drum and Bass and Jungle which i played at parties in and around the Surrey and Berkshire areas and on some legendary but now defunct pirates. Got bitten by the House bug in 95' and became a House DJ, my mate and i DJ'ed together at the infamous Chertsey Lock alongside legends such as Smokin Jo and Farley and Heller and at the Hand and Spear taking over from Full Circles Phil Perry and a certain DJ called Carl Cox. The sound i liked to play was always a bit deeper and tuffer with a hypnotic groove, therefore it was only natural i became a "Progressive House" DJ. In 99' i joined what is now the longest running Pirate station in London "Pointblank Fm" and am still there now, i am the longest serving DJ and will be coming up for 9 years soon. As the "Progressive House" sound became a little stale and formulaic a lot of the prog DJ's were playing breaks from forward thinking producers like Brian Transeau and Hybrid. After seeing Hybrid live at Fabric in 2001 that was it, i was absolutely hooked on the Nu Skool Breakbeat sound and have since had residencies at 3 different nights in London, Mybreakz, Pointbreakz and Vice Versa playing alongside Deekline, Ils, Ed209 and The Rogue Element. I am now producing my own music and trying to forge my own unique sound of deeper rolling tough breaks which i love to mix. My show here on Nubreaks is every other Thursday 5-7 PM GMT. DEEPA SHADEZ!
andy mac
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
embeats Location: London UK Birthday: 08/20
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx