Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Synergy - Fort Campbell, Kentucky
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Synergy - Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Synergy - Fort Campbell, Kentucky 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Adam Boatwright, AKA Synery, fell in love with electronic music before he even knew what EDM was. Enjoying the sounds of Afrika Bambaata, Cybotron and the like in the 80's and into Prodigy, DJ Phantasy, Baby D, The Ratpack and so on in the early to mid 90's. Purchasing a pair of Technics and a few records Synergy honed his craft in his bedroom for a few years. Learning to mix FL breaks with the flair of oldskool breaks, he took his craft to a number of parties in Georgia. Throwing and playing events from 2002-2007, Synergy moved to NY and then to KY where he currently lives now. With his love for anything breaks, you are sure to be treated to some aural pleasures when Synergy is behind the decks.

Tune in to his show Synergistic Vibez 6-7 EST every Saturday on Nubreaks.com

My first BIO, probably needs work but you know
Synergy
Nubreaks Dj
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Synergy - Fort Campbell, Kentucky 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Welcome to the family my man! If you have pic to go with yer Bio for the official bio area please send yer pic and bio to twinkdogg@nubreaks.com. Also, if you need a new bio or revamped bio send me all the info you have, lil tid-bits about yerself, yer history, parties, etc to winowarrior@nubreaks.com and I can make a new one for you.

Loved the show man great to have you aboard.
wino1
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
Gender: Male winowarrior@yahoo.com Location: Austin Birthday: 04/25

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!

Re:Synergy - Fort Campbell, Kentucky 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
hell yeah man! thanks for accepting me in to the familia! I will shoot my info over to you I have played a few parties, ill have to go dig through some of my fliers. I will send a picture to twink as well. Glad you enjoyed it man! I look forward to many more!
Synergy
Nubreaks Dj
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx