Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ReFiLL
ReFiLL 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
ReFiLL, Defender of Breakbeats!

A little about me…

Originally from Upstate New York, I was raised in Orlando, FL and have lived in the area ever since.

My first job was at a popular Ice Skating Rink that I used to Frequent as a Teenager. It wasn't long before my “Radio Voice” was discovered and I was promoted to the Rank of DJ in 1997. This is where I first got my hands dirty on some vinyl.

I started off buying a lot of Progressive House & Trance, but seeing as how Florida has a pretty solid Breaks scene, it was only natural that I became interested in Breakbeats. Spinning records was just a hobby shared in a bedroom or the occasional House Party with my friends, especially DJ 24, for many years until in 2005 I discovered iBreaks and Internet Radio. With the Breakbeat Fire inside me burning hotter then ever, It was in 2009 that I made my Internet Radio Debut on www.SoundCheckRadio.co.uk. In 2010 I joined the Lineup on www.NuBreaks.com where I currently play a weekly radio show “Rated-R”, as well as the many infrequent “FiLLinTheBlank” Sessions.

ReFiLL, Rated-R is a weekly Breakbeat, Electro, Dubstep, Drumstep, Drum & Bass show broadcast Live every Friday, 5p EST / 2p PAC / 2200 GMT on www.NuBreaks.com as well as my very own website, www.ReFiLLradio.com, where you can download many of my show aRchives for Free.

Be Sure to check out and follow me at the following addresses:

www.facebook.com/ReFiLLradio
www.twitter.com/ReFiLLradio
www.soundcloud.com/ReFiLLradio
www.ustream.tv/channel/ReFiLLradio
www.youtube.com/ReFiLLradio
ReFiLL
Nubreaks Dj
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/02/04 08:30 By ReFiLL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
ReFiLL, Rated R, Live on NuBreaks.com every Friday 5pm Eastern. Best in Breaks, Dub, DnB

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx