Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

WinoWarrior - Austin Texas
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: WinoWarrior - Austin Texas
WinoWarrior - Austin Texas 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
They call me WinoWarrior. I am a breakbeat and drum and bass DJ for the most part, although I do dabble in electro-house, dubstep, and some other tasty tunes depending on my mood.

I'm originally from Nashville TN but am a true Texan now after trudging through around 15 years of searing heat and blistering droughts here in the Lone Star state. I got into breaks back with BreaksFM over ten years ago and have been addicted since then. I came over to NuBreaks with everyone else and worked hard and practiced and eventually got my own show here on NuBreaks.com Radio. I have been playing my show every Saturday for about four maybe five years now, WinoWarrior's Train Station. I love tearout, progressive, funky, ghetto booty, pretty much all of the genres of the Broken. Breaks are my life! I love the music and I love our community!

I have played in Austin at Karma Lounge and also at South By Southwest last year at Bass Invasion. I started out back in the day rocking trance and house at ranch and house parties... college parties, things like that. I'm down to rock the breaks and the dnb anytime and all the time! See you all on Satudays from 2-4!

Check out some mixes with links below:

TrainStation DL

TrainStation DL

I am available for booking so hit me up!

winowarrior@nubreaks.com
wino1
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male winowarrior@yahoo.com Location: Austin Birthday: 04/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx