Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

MegaMegaModa, 1Apr LDN w/ Zinc,The Count&Sinden+
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: MegaMegaModa, 1Apr LDN w/ Zinc,The Count&Sinden+
MegaMegaModa, 1Apr LDN w/ Zinc,The Count&Sinden+ 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

DATE: Thursday 1st APRIL 2010
TIME: 20:00-04:00
VENUE: The Macbeth 70 Hoxton Street, N1 6LP
ENTRY: free before 9pm / £5 before 11pm / £7 there after

The Count & Sinden
Jaymo & Andy George
Zinc
Paul Epworth
Tom Staar

What happens when two of the UK's most renowned parties decide to organise a little get-together, just for fun?
A ridiculously good atmosphere, an insanely hype line-up, some serious WTF moments, a lot of dancing, a distinct lack of sleep & ultimately a stinking hangover... That's what happens!
The concept of taking Jaymo & Andy George's Moda London recipe, that has caused nothing but roadblocks, & adding The Count & Sinden's equally huge Mega Mega Mega sounds positively bonkers - but what the hell, it's Easter!
With such a powerful alliance comes a predictably monstrous line-up, that simply should never occur in such an intimate venue. Drum & Bass legend turned Crack House pioneer DJ Zinc joins the production genius behind everyone from Florence & The Machine to Jack Penate - the one & only Paul 'Phones' Epworth!
Think of it as the best house party you've ever been too - just with some of the UK's biggest acts controlling the sounds!
The reasons to celebrate span far beyond excessive amounts of chocolate; firstly The Count & Sinden LP is finally finished! Due out on Domino Records this Summer, the boys will be road-testing exclusive cuts from the album for the very first time!
And secondly, this will also be a farewell party, as Moda waves goodbye to The MacBeth before moving to some rather special new London venues.
So, bring your A-game & get the Berocca on stand-by - this one's gonna be stupid!

Resident Advisor RSVP: www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?152827

Facebook RSVP: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10150114488395037&ref=mf
SolidGold
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
[IMG]http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp169/DJSolidGold/ TV_OctBanner.gif[IMG]

Re:MegaMegaModa, 1Apr LDN w/ Zinc,The Count&Sinden+ 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Less than a week to go, check out this exclusive Tom Staar mixtape to get you in the mood!

DOWNLOAD>>>>> www.sendspace.com/file/cpleyi

TRACK LISTING
Voodoo Chilli - Love Songs
Riva Starr - Dance Me
Fenech Solar - Stop & Stare (Jaymo & Andy George Rmx)
Groove Armada - Look Me in The Eys (Urchins Rmx)
Cassette Jam - Just To Be Near You (Tom Staar Rmx)
Laidback Luke & A Trak - Shake It
Basement Jaxx - My Turn (Tom Staar Rmx)
Style Of Eye - Other Planets
Cirez D - On Off (Sebastien Leger Rmx)
Tom Staar - Two Tone Simms
Vitallic - Flashmob (Popof Rmx)

See you in a week!
SolidGold
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
[IMG]http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp169/DJSolidGold/ TV_OctBanner.gif[IMG]

Re:MegaMegaModa, 1Apr LDN w/ Zinc,The Count&Sinden+ 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Tomorrow, Zoop Zoop!

SolidGold
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx