Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HUBIE SOUNDS Chemical Bros Remixed Special | D/L
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HUBIE SOUNDS Chemical Bros Remixed Special | D/L
HUBIE SOUNDS Chemical Bros Remixed Special | D/L 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I just thought I’d do my Hubie Sounds promo a little earlier than usual as I’ve got an extra special show in store for you next week, so here’s an early heads up…

Next Tuesday I’m going to be dedicating the entire show to The Chemical Brothers, or more specifically, to the best remixes of their work to date. It’s more or less a year since Tom and Ed released their seventh studio album Further, and to celebrate, a group of dedicated fans and members of the Chemical Brothers Official Forum have pooled their resources and remixed each track of that album as part of the Further Remixed project.

You can download this album for free, along with specially created artwork and various other bonus tracks. For more information check out the Further Remixed website here: http://furtherremixed.org/

I will be showcasing this album in its entirety during my show, along with a selection of my favourite Chems tracks remixed by other artists, such as Sasha‘s remix of Out Of Control, The Micronauts remix of Block Rockin’ Beats, Dave Clarke‘s remix of Chemical Beats, and many more! This show will be a must for all you Chemical fans out there, not to mention fans of electrnonic music in general!

Hubie Sounds Chemical Brothers Remixed Special – Tuesday 26th of July @ 9pm UK time – live and direct on NSB Radio!

Don't forget to join us in the Chatroom too!

[b]For all the details, including how to tune in to NSB Radio, please read on...

* Click here to visit NSB Radio

* Click here to listen (it should play in your default media player)

* Click here to join us in the chatroom

* For further details, plus all things Hubie Sounds related, make sure you keep an eye on HubieSounds.com!

* And make sure you check out the Hubie Sounds Fanpage on Facebook and don't forget to LIKE it!
[/b]

Hubie x

hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/07/27 04:28 By hubie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:HUBIE SOUNDS Chemical Bros Remixed Special | D/L 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey boys and girls

Thanks for tuning in last night, I hope you enjoyed the show. The Hubie Sounds Chemical Brothers Remixed Special is now available to download from the NSB Radio archives, just click the link below…

>> Download Hubie Sounds 033 <<

Here’s the show tracklist…

* The Chemical Brothers – Block Rockin’ Beats – The Micronauts Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Chemical Beats – Dave Clarke Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Life Is Sweet – Daft Punk Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Get Yourself High – Felix Da Housecat’s Chemical Meltdown Mix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – The Salmon Dance – Herve Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Hey Boy Hey Girl – Soulwax Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Star Guitar – Pete Heller’s Expanded Mix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Music : Response – Futureshock Main Response (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Out Of Control – Sasha Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers Ft. The Flaming Lips – The Golden Path – Ewan Pearson Extended Vocal (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Elektrobank – Dust Brothers Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Battle Scars – Beyond The Wizard’s Sleeve Mix (CDR)

** The Chemical Brothers – Further Remixed Showcase **
* The Chemical Brothers – Snow – Andy Gee Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Escape Velocity – WhiteNoise Binary Star Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Another World – Polymath Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Dissolve – Dark Tokyo Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Horse Power – Eddie Pedalo Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Swoon – Eis-T Dub (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – K+D+B – Beatrepeat’s Funked Up Remix (Freestyle Dust)
* The Chemical Brothers – Wonders Of The Deep – Eduardo Torres Remix (Freestyle Dust)

Thanks for downloading the show, we hope you enjoy it.

Don’t forget to check out furtherremixed.org to download the full Further Remixed album for FREE, along with the album artwork and other bonus material.

The next Hubie Sounds will be on Tuesday 9th August @ 9pm UK time – live and direct on NSB Radio!

Hubie x
hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx