Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

9th Jun | CrazyBeatzShow with Outselect | Download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 9th Jun | CrazyBeatzShow with Outselect | Download
9th Jun | CrazyBeatzShow with Outselect | Download 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

To get the free MP3 download of this show, follow the link below:
cockneynutjob.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/l...w-thur-9th-jun-2011/

On Thursday 9th Jun 2011, 8-10pm (GMT), Cockney Nutjob will be hosting The Crazy Beatz Show live from Bournemouth on Brap.fm

Back from holiday for my first show in a month. Big ups to Bubaking for covering the last show for me! On this weeks show tune in and enjoy some crazy vibes along with the usual lively, get you in the mood for the weekend mix of bass driven music. We have a guest mix from Russian Breakbeat DJ, Outselect and I have a large crate of fresh beats to let loose! Additionally I would like to wish the love of my life, Danni, a very Happy Birfday!

Up comming Russian DJ, OutSelect started in... 2006, performing in clubs including ‘Tunnel’, ‘Friday NC’, ‘Red Club’, ‘Griboedov’, ‘Weihtless’,
‘Quadrat’, ‘Yume’, Underground Openairs and parties. His music is full of broken beat: sometimes it’s jolly, light-hearted funk things, bootlegs, booty breaks, sometimes its hard and brutal sounds. In 2009 he fired out his first breaks track, called “Red Mushrooms”. Further releases came in 2010, “Chios” feat. Kitt Whale and also “Wild Mixture” feat. Electrobit crew. Outselect has also done guest mixes for several other major Breaks internet stations.

For more info on DJ Outselect, check out his blog outselect.promodj.com/
his Myspace page www.myspace.com/outselect
or his Soundcloud page soundcloud.com/outselect

If you want a fancy Brap.fm player to tune in on follow the link below:
shout-on-air.googlecode.com/files/BrapFM.air

To get to the chat room follow the link below, add your user name and ignore the password, then click login:
www.brap.fm/chat/

Link to my Facebook Fanpage
tiny.cc/z2cgw

And heres a link to my new blog:
cockneynutjob.wordpress.com/

Finally, if you wanna download any previous shows or podcasts in iTunes follow the link below:
itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-brap-fm-rad...593647?affId=1503186

If you wanna download a standard mp3 of any previous shows or podcasts follow this link:
www.brapradio.co.uk/category/the-crazybeats-show
CockneyNutjob
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/06/13 09:58 By CockneyNutjob.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:9th Jun | CrazyBeatzShow with Outselect | Download 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
To get the free MP3 download of this show, follow the link below:
cockneynutjob.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/l...w-thur-9th-jun-2011/
CockneyNutjob
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx