Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[NEW] J*O*K*R Sounds on Brap FM 21/02 10pm-12am
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [NEW] J*O*K*R Sounds on Brap FM 21/02 10pm-12am
[NEW] J*O*K*R Sounds on Brap FM 21/02 10pm-12am 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Join me on 'Kapiche Presents J*O*K*R Sounds' on Saturday 21st February 10pm-12 (GMT) on Brap FM for the launch of my new show.
Helping me off to a flying start is none other than Rob Savage from the Groove Diggerz. Rob Savage is the boss man at Breakin Even Records and is also the main man behind the Groove Diggerz phenomenon which is sweeping the dance world since their debut on the scene a mere 2 years ago. Groove Diggerz are an act everyone is watching in breaks circles right now. At Breakspoll 2007 they won the prestigious Breakthrough Producer award and were nominated in the Breakthrough DJ and Breakthrough record label “Breakin Even”. They are enjoying a meteoric rise to fame bringing their unique brand of electro fuelled funk. Groove Diggerz are about to launch their eagerly anticapated Long Player 'Money For Good Times' so expect some new tunes to be dropped alongside past classics in the mix. www.myspace.com/groovediggerz

I'll be joined in the studio with production partner Ollie and together we'll be dropping some exclusives and fresh tuna in the form of Andrea Lai, Tittsworth, Rusko, Jack Beats, Rico Tubbs, Piddy Py, Sinden, Freq Nasty, Herve, II Tone and a couple of new J*O*K*R tunes. All in all its its a rather splendid looking radio show.

New J*O*K*R Sounds Website: kapichepresentsjokrsounds.wordpress.com/ Check it!!

Kapiche
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx