Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HUBIE SOUNDS Best Of British Bass Music | Download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HUBIE SOUNDS Best Of British Bass Music | Download
HUBIE SOUNDS Best Of British Bass Music | Download 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

Morning all!

As I’m sure most of you are aware, this ‘summer’ is quite a significant one for the people of this ‘sunny’ isle (I sigh as I look out the window at what can only be described as a typical British summer’s day – biblical rainfall, people cowering under their umbrellas and so on).

Anyway, with the Queeny’s celebrations last week, the English footy team toiling at the Euros and, of course, the impending ‘lympic shenanigans here in London (redacted so the IOC don’t sue me), the people of this country are in a celebratory mood (despite the weather). So this Tuesday I will be presenting a special Hubie Sounds focusing on the best of British bass music over the years. You can expect loads of classic tunes, old and new, from British artists including Orbital, New Order, Underworld, Plump DJs and many more!

Hubie Sounds celebrates British bass music – Tuesday 12th June @ 9pm BST – live and direct on NSB Radio!

Don't forget to join us in the Chatroom too!

[b]For all the details, including how to tune in to NSB Radio, please read on...

* Click here to visit NSB Radio

* Click here to listen (it should play in your default media player)

* Click here to join us in the chatroom

* For further details, plus all things Hubie Sounds related, make sure you keep an eye on HubieSounds.com!

* And make sure you check out the Hubie Sounds Fanpage on Facebook and don't forget to LIKE it!
[/b]

Hubie x

hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/06/15 04:13 By hubie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx