Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[COC012] Cup Of Chi vol.12. (AMB / FCB / Kodek)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [COC012] Cup Of Chi vol.12. (AMB / FCB / Kodek)
[COC012] Cup Of Chi vol.12. (AMB / FCB / Kodek) 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

Artists: V/A
Title: Cup Of Chi vol.12.
Genre: BreakBeat / House / Fidget / Electronica
Label: Chi Recordings
CatNum: COC012

A whole year has passed since our last all rounder package, Cup Of Chi, yet again we bring to your door a selection of goodies, this time a careful mixture of beats, cuts, glitches, and just a bit of pepper. AMB's "Rust" has been hammering the breakbeat floors for some time now, which is followed by the massive Fine Cut Bodies techhouse rework of "Be Infected" (original by the Hungarian vocalist, Varga Zsuzsa). The closing piece is brought to you by the Hungarian glitch maistro: Kodek, who has prepared a deep melancholic downtempo for the colder winter nights.

01> AMB: Rust
02> Varga Zsuzsa: Be Infected (Fine Cut Bodies' this is infected mix)
03> Kodek: Tigkeit

You can buy the tunes on Beatport and Addictech.

DJ support: Santiago&Bushido, The Squatters, Presslaboys, Moonface, Maelstrom, Jay Cunning, Kid Blue, D-Monic , Mr No Hands, Nick Supply, Flore, Elite Force, Lisa Lashes, ...

Kissy Sell Out (BBC Radio One): "Be Infected is really really good! love it!!!!"
Mylo: "Love the FCB mix, my favourite producer of 2008!"
Tony Tay (Zouk): "Loving the Rust track. Will hammer this everywhere!!"
General Midi: "tight as always "
Laurent Garnier: "i like the Kodek track very much Great for my radio"
FreQ Nasty: "nice glitchy basss"
JDS (Darren Price): "really like rust"
Habersham/Komposit: "Love all the cuts on this release - AMB once again delivers top notch production, Kevin's remix is, ahem, infectious and Kodek's track is really brilliant!! Another stunner from Chi"
Andrew Duke: "3 great tracks, can play 'em all out depending on the set."
Jody Wisternoff: "Really like Tigkeit. Nice chilled vibe."
Kevin Beber: "it's all about the Kodek track for me , laid back future bizniz ."
Dov (Muti Music): "I'm loving the 'Chi' take on Glitch, whether it's 4/4 or broken it's always good, this release is a prefect example of how 'different' genres can share very common intentions and stylistic comparisons to each other."
Tamsin: "Wikkid squwelchy beats..AMB is honing his productions skills and is now a force to be reckoned with!"
Kickflip: "Another wicked EP from Chi. Love the rolling breakiness of Rust, and Be Infected is wickedly sleazy! All round good EP though."
Murray Richardson: "fine cut bodies do it gain!"
Mister Sushi (Botchit&Scarper): "As usual top musical treats from Chi, the AMB track wins the race for me!"
Malone (Bijoubreaks): "This is a super, high quality cross-section of sounds - much as I've come to expect from the Cup of Chi Series. All three tracks are killer in their own right, and choosing a favourite is a tough task indeed."
Flack.su (Glack Audio): "Finally another Cup of Chi. I've always loved this series. Kodek's Tigkeit is my favourite one."
Ed2000: "kodek is excellent - i love chi downtempo - besser gibts nicht ... varga zsuzsa also very fine - hallmark vibe all over it and i wish i had the amb tune for our 10 years dd party a few weeks back . it would have rocked 1000 breaks heads without doubt full support on this one . chi still in my opinion one of the foremost european labels !!"
Ben And Lex: "Amb's 'Rust' huge. proper techy work out. Fine Cut Bodies mix is killer as well really low slung glitch. infact its safe to say that Cup OF Chi has been on of the stand out labels for me this year. everything has been outstanding"
Beta: "love Rust, really nice forward thinking breaks. Got really nice CLub appeal"
Mike Mckenna (Discoscience): "amb`s track is a killer!! love it, sooo much energy! be infected is a lovely mid set track , will be using this for sure, a real"
J Hazen: "wicked as usual. will definitely play all of these. have to say the kodek tune is the standout for me...closed eyes, bobbin head w/ a half smile, 'wish i wrote it myself' kind of track. very solid release overall...no surprise there!"
Daniella Downs: "holy shit. rust is off the chain! like the fcb remix too."
Andrea Lai: "top sound as usual!! alwasy a pleasure to play Chi Stuff!!!!"
Jimmy MOFO: "Varga Zsuzsa Be Infected is perfect for my sets and i'll be spanking this tune well into 2009 - thanks for the heads up on this one"

some radio support: Sonett77 Radio (Germany), Berlin Mitte Institut (Germany), Money Shoot Radio, NSB.co.uk, Radio One (Checz Republic), Radio Tilos, MR2 (national radio Hungary), C'Rock Radio, ...

MySpace:
- www.myspace.com/chirecordings
- www.myspace.com/ambmusiccom
- www.myspace.com/vargazsuzsa
- www.myspace.com/finecutbodies
- www.myspace.com/kodekmusic
FineCutBodies
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx