Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Retroid - Everyday Hero (Incl Flack.su, Left/Right
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Retroid - Everyday Hero (Incl Flack.su, Left/Right
Retroid - Everyday Hero (Incl Flack.su, Left/Right 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

Ego Shot Recordings is back with a heroic release from Retroid called 'Everyday Hero'. The original has great atmospheric layers and catchy melodies with some heavy beats. Remixes come from the hungarian rising star Flack.su who did a massive dancefloor killer remix and the texas based duo Left/Right who also made a rolling bassline and badass beats. Both remixes are wicked and must have!

Feebacks

Burufunk "Love the entire release as a whole and the flack.su remix is absolutely on fire! I'll most definitely be rockin this one out for quite a while"

Mr No Hands "WICKED BADASS liking these"

Wavewhore "Feeling the Flack.su remix the most... good energy and groove on that mix."

Hexadecimal "like both mixes but would be more inclined to play the left/right remix, should suit early morning messiness"

Tony Tay "Flack.su remix is fantastic. Left / Right remix is also great! 2 thumbs up!"

Yreane "Beautiful tale - original tune, deep & powerful Flack.su remix. And kinda oldskool sound from Left/Right. AMAZING!!! "

Malone "Solid stuff once again from the fledgling Ego Shot. The smooth original gets some royal remix treatment from an astute choice of artists, with the Flack.su effort in particular reaching epic levels. Full support! "

Kennedy "Very nice release...Retroid remix builds nice with some great atmospheric layers...Flack.su remix is tops for me...killer bassline tough beats...will be bangin this one out fo sho!"

James Warren "Original and Flack.su mixes are good example of the prog breaks style from yesteryear. Left/Right remix is my choice with the harder edge to it and deep b'line."

Embliss "Original mix and Flack SU remix in my bag!"

www.myspace.com/egoshotrecordings
www.beatport.com/labels/ego+shot
www.djdownload.com/labels/Ego+Shot+Recordings/6854
www.juno.co.uk/labels/Ego+Shot+Recordings/
retroid
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Retroid - Everyday Hero (Incl Flack.su, Left/Right 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hit #15, 16 and 20 on TOP BEATPORT BREAKS.

And our remix was the #5 fast mover for all genres on DJDOWNLOAD.

cheers!
-Chris and Justin
Left/Right
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx