Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A NEW TRACK - made by Nubreaks.com Members!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A NEW TRACK - made by Nubreaks.com Members!!!!
A NEW TRACK - made by Nubreaks.com Members!!!! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -1
I've deceased to make my newest track (like any of you know about my past tracks, lol) based on the Nubreaks.com Family Members...

I'm posting the renderings of my "meat and potatoes" of my latest track, I'm I'm COUNTING on you, the members of Nubreaks.com, to judge, vote, and inform on which you think would make the best track.. I've kept it simple, only varying the main part of the track with atmos/background sounds, so that we can start this process simple.

If you like what I've done with the end result, I encourage you to participate in future tracks being released in which I will take opinions involving the main landscape of the entire song.. Stay in Cho0n!!!

I truly do appreciate all that my fans have done for me in the past years, which is why I feel it just might be about the time to do something different and give back to my supporters

Keep it locked to Nubreaks.com and stay in touch with our forum to see what's next one the agenda!!!

<3

The links to the track samples are as follows:

www.nubreaks.us/nubreaksdjs/Tweedles-groove_step1.mp3
www.nubreaks.us/nubreaksdjs/Tweedles-groove_step2.mp3
www.nubreaks.us/nubreaksdjs/Tweedles-groove_step3.mp3
www.nubreaks.us/nubreaksdjs/Tweedles-groove_step4.mp3
www.nubreaks.us/nubreaksdjs/Tweedles-groove_step5-1.mp3
www.nubreaks.us/nubreaksdjs/Tweedles-groove_step5-2.mp3
www.nubreaks.us/nubreaksdjs/Tweedles-groove_step6.mp3

please listen to ALL of the track samples, they are short and sweet, and post a message saying which one you would like to hear turned into a FULL TRACK!!

(who ever votes for the track that gets final pick will be GIVEN CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE!!!)
(remember, no criticizim is too harsh or small, SPEAK YOUR MIND!!!)
(users with the most creative suggestions just may earn them a record deal on our new UP AND COMING Record Label - so don't start slackin now!!! )

<3 Your Favorite DJ,
Tweedle
DigitalMasterTaco
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:A NEW TRACK - made by Nubreaks.com Members!!!! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -1
SOOOOO glad someone cared...

Well at least I know now that NO-ONE will be making any tracks with me here on Nubreaks....

Too bad, I just wish ya'll knew the truth :/
DigitalMasterTaco
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx