Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Mesmer - Furious Fish LP OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Mesmer - Furious Fish LP OUT NOW!
Mesmer - Furious Fish LP OUT NOW! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

Mesmer - Furious Fish

Sound Of Habib proudly presents Mesmer’s debut LP, ‘Furious Fish’. This Romanian maestro is one of those rare producers whose prolific output is matched entirely – and invariably – by the supreme quality of his sound.

Having been on the up-and-up for the past few years, Mesmer’s magnificent ‘Rowlacoaster’ was released on Sound of Habib earlier this year, with a host of other productions fuelling his reputation as a major talent to watch. His sound is best described as deep, driving and atmospheric breakbeat, resplendent with choice vocal cuts, delicious psychedelia and a true sense of musicality.

From the sublime ‘Everytime We Lose Control’ and the speaker-shuddering ‘Wormsigns’ to the eccentric ‘Who Wants To Jack Jack’ and the percussive genius on ‘Lights Shine Down’, this album – every beat of it – will invigorate your soul, spank the dancefloor and leave you properly wowed. It’s the sound of Mesmer, and it’s every bit what breakbeat should be.

www.myspace.com/mesmer1979

- Tracklist -

01. Pushy
02. Everytime We Lose Control
03. She Knows
04. Wormsigns
05. Who Wants to Jack Jack
06. Vibrations
07. Lights Shine Down
08. Everytime We Lose Control (Reprise)
09. Millimetric Thoughts

DJ Support

"Digging this big style......" - Pathaan, BBC Radio

"Really like 'Lights Shine Down'." - Nick Thayer

"All sounds good! Feeling Wormsigns and Vibrations the most" - Wavewhore

"Good stuff! album sounds like it will be a solid one!" - Dellamorte

"Lights Shine Down – I like this one the best !!!! wow.... " - Karl Sav

"Mesmer continues to absolutely destroy the face of breakbeat, and this LP should shatter the breaks are dead rumours" - Daniella Downs

"Pushy is probably the pick of the bunch for me, that bassline is seriously addictive! I'm really enjoying "Vibrations" as well, that slightly dark-techy vibe is certainly hitting the spot, wicked use of vocals too." - The 101 connection, Battle of the DJs 2007 winner

"I've been a fan of Vibrations for a long time, great to see that it's going to get the release it deserves!" - Kickflip

"I love what mesmer is doing! All of the tracks are solid. Great grooves over crisp beats. and the melodies he writes are incredible." - Rican

"Once again these are all top productions, always 100% Mesmer style, but at the same time they all have something unique. Lots of emotion & big basses, can't wait to see the full release of the album!" - Marc Culot

"This album hit me like a cool head wrap in the desert, not since Dan F and PMT have I heard such freshly produced 'progressive' breaks tracks that really take a listener on a journey" - Dov, Muti Music

"feeling this mate really nice to hear mesmer being more playful and experimental while staying true to his core musicality.
This is great stuff from him its got lots of lasting appeal, will be playing a lot!" - Youthful implants

"great, love the progressive sound of the tracks!" - Barrcode

Mesmer's Furious Fish LP is available at these fine shops now!

daniella downs
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
ian aka dj daniella downs<br />Lot 49 l Lot 49 Myspace l Ianspace<br /><br />wii: 0932 9663 6565 8745

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx