Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS121 DR.FISH-INFLUENZA OUT 19TH OCTOB!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS121 DR.FISH-INFLUENZA OUT 19TH OCTOB!!
V.I.M.BREAKS121 DR.FISH-INFLUENZA OUT 19TH OCTOB!! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DR.FISH
TITLE: “INFLUENZA”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS121
RELEASE DATE: MID OCTOBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
Right after his remix debut for our label uprising British producer/dj DR.FISH is releasing also his debut single for V.I.M.BREAKS. A killer Tech/Psy-Breaks track designated to set dancefloors on fire! Watch out for his forthcoming releases on BROKEN RECORDS and our label. We’ve managed to create a really strong package with an astonishing remix by the best Russian Breaks/Electro-House project and one of the best projects worldwide ACCESS DENIED, and another killer remix by wicked Spanish producer, and owner of KEY AUDIO RECORDS, SASSER (his collaboration with BL1TZ for V.I.M.BREAKS100 compilation was a huge hit!).

DR.FISH “INFLUENZA”
Phat and rollin Tech-Breaks stormer with amazing percussive elements, rollin bas, ultra distorted killer synths, manic fx, acidic and psy-breaks drops….simply dope!
DR.FISH “INFLUENZA (ACCESS DENIED remix)”
Dancefloor alert!!! Another BIIIIIIGGGGG tune from our label!!!
DR.FISH “INFLUENZA (SASSER remix)”
Top quality is synonymous to SASSER works! Ultra heavy, darkish and simply awesome piece of Breaks excellence!! The future looks bright and we’re going to be a part of it!!

Available Mid October from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/drfishmusic
www.myspace.com/accessdeniedpr
www.myspace.com/sasserbreaks

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.MOKWAH (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello Gregory…..thanks for the promo. Nice stuff!!
MOKWAH

2.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Cheers for sending this one over... Access Denied remix is big!

Bob

3.THE ANALOGEEKS (AYRA RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, BREAKS SK RECORDS, ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
hi greg,

thanks for this promo, access denied remix is hot! full support!

4.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, YELLOFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Hey Greg
Thanks for sending this. Really liking all mixes, the original is very nice and Sasser did a great job with his remix. Access Denied is just on another planet, everything he touches turns to gold!
d

5.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
Hi Greg !
Thx for this amazing package !!! The 3 tracks are very nice ...
The original from Dr Fish is dope !!!!
If i had to pick one up i'll choose the Access Denied Remix, this one is a real dancefloor destroyer !!!! I will play this one for sure !
Cheers Mate
Peter aka MartOpetEr

6.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
hey Greg,
Here's another for ya
Original is a cool groover, if a little minimal. Not feeling the AD remix - all stomp and no groove. Like the low slung-ness on the Sasser version.
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

7.FISSO & SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Hey mate
massive release this one... hard to pick up a favourite, i think i will play them all
keep on the great work, love V.I.M. Records!
Andrea

8.STAMA (ERASE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
thanks for the promo!!
Great Package! Access Denied rules!!

stama erase/ diablo loco

9.CRIMINAL DISCO (V.I.M.BREAKS)
This tune is well......MASSIVE!, With quality remix's thrown in too in a nutshell its a must for any DJ's bag!!!!!!

10.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
alright man,
thanks 4 the promo, access denied remix does not disappoint. wicked remix
cheers!

11,MOBIUS (DUSTED BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Great to see Dr Fish get his 1st original piece out there, the original mix certainly shows some promise but, as usual when they're involved it's Access Denied who take my vote here by some distance. Full support

12.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Favourite Track: INFLUENZA (SASSER REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: My "partner in crime" SASSER takes the original and makes a top quality track for burn your speakers. Great drums and amazing cuts for this remix, this track have be all for stay a long time in my sets!! Respekt to Dr. Fish for make this incredible original!
BL1TZ (KEY Audio / VIM Breaks) Spain

13.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
My pick is Access Denied remix! What a bass! Love this heavyweight drums!

14.TRUKERS (RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
I really like this promo guys, Thanks for sending.
The original is wicked groovy! and my fave remix is Sasser great remix, signature Sasser! Full support! Big Ups!

15.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey, great release all around but ACCESS DENIED remix is the one that gets me, its MASSIVE!
Thanks.

16.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKBEAT CHANEL PODCAST)
Hey Gregory !
thank you for promo pack. Dr.Fish - Influenza this is great job. underground style . excellent techno excellent.

17.EZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS)
Hello Gregory.. how are you ... thank you for sending me the promo pack INFLUENZA ...awesome tracks!!

18.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS)
V.I.M. is on fire right now!!! Another amazing package! Really diggin` the original, but our fave is Access Denied`s remix. Full support from here. Thanks!

19.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Favourite Track: DR.FISH - INFLUENZA (ACCESS DENIED REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Perfect remix of Access Denied, killer bass and production... Congrats to Ben (Dr.Fish) too... big psy breaks!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

20.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
hi mate thanks for promo, access denied remix is big ! support from me

21.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS)
Hi Greg mate hope your good and thanks for sharing the release.
Really amazing release.Great tune from Dr Fish , great skills!
Quality remix from Sasser , like that one lots !!!
The Access Denied mix is awesome.All wicked tracks.

Cheers
Jim

22.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS ON NU-BREAKS RADIO)
Yet another awesome release on V.I.M... Dr. Fish is definately one to keep an eye on for the future, the original mix is a slab of pure chuggy, bouncy breaks, well produced & firing!! Personal favourite mix has to be the Access Denied mix.. Dancefloor Smasher!!

23.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Hi Gregory,
Thx for the promo! Great package!! Love the Access Denied mix! V.I.M. is on fire
Cheers, Ire

24.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" quality sounding breaks, future sounds ,warm and round chunky basslines that sound great, access denied remix is the pick for me"

Richie

25.STEVE MACCABE (FELTZER, V.I.M.RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the Dr Fish promo pack.
None of the tracks are really my cup of tea i'm afraid.
Access Denied remix has a very powerful, heavy bassline that you come to expect of them and is probably the pick of the package, production wise.
Some interesting little noises on the original which grabbed my attention, but overall the pack is not really for me.
Thanks
Steve

26.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS)
AD remix is fire once again, no denying andreys skillz!
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

27.CAPTAIN MORGAN (UP FM)
Hey Greg,
Thank you for sending the promo mate!
I really like the original. I love its funky bassline with slow building acid stabs that turn full on psy in the second drop.
Access Denied remix is, as usual, top quality balls-to-the-wall sound which will tear dancefloors apart.
Definitely support this release.
Thanks again,
Morgan

28.MDK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
DR. FISH is awesome! The original mix is the best!
thanks
Andor

29.HELSKANKI (V.I.M.BREAKS, VERTIKAL RECORDS)
Once again, ill have to keep this one short...
DR.FISH-INFLUENZA (ACCESS DENIED REMIX) is well wicked.
A high energy remix sure to get a crowd going, nice builds, sounds and variations with a great mix to boot.

30.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Thanks for the promo!
Original by Dr.Fish sounds quite nice.
And remix by Access Denied is awesome dancefloor smasher, as usual.
Cheers,
Parallax Breakz (RUNE recordings)

31.CLAAS REIMER (V.I.M.RECORDS, CLSRMDIGITAL, KOMPOUNDZ SOUNDZ)
All 3 tracks are slamming - great production!

32.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT CREW, V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hello Gregory. Thank you very much for this promo. I love Access Denied remix, it's fantastic, as usual from them, with strong bass and beat. Full support.
Greetings from Russia.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

33.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Gregory, This release is very cool!
Dr Fish sound rocks! Brilliant original. Love the groove. Sasser and Access Denied remixes are very tight too
Support!
Andy

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/dr-fish-influenza-access
soundcloud.com/dr_fish/influenza
soundcloud.com/sasser-breaks/dr-fish-influenza-sasser-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx