Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 03 LEUCE RHYTHMS EP!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 03 LEUCE RHYTHMS EP!!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 03 LEUCE RHYTHMS EP!! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: LEUCE RHYTHMS
TITLE: “CRAZY WASTED PLASTERED EP”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 03
RELEASE DATE: LATE OCTOBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Glen 'FFS' Nicholls @ Funk Vault Mastering

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
I carefully examine a Natalie Wood’s photo in her house in Bel Air, California, taken back in 1966. She looks extremely pretty in front of a vinyl’s collection and a small gramophone with a Shirley Bassey record on it. The brown sofa besides her looks cozy and comfortable, referring to celebrating cocooning moments. I turn page and see Jane Birkin sitting on a cream Sventola made of metal and dressed in fabric….i think that’s from “The Rabid Sheep” back in 1973. I dream of Autumn, together with Eeero Saarinen, we open a strawberry smelling Tempranillo accompanied with some fine mature yellow cheeses. On next page is Clint Eastwood sitting on a Knoll’s Butterfly, reading a book or a movie’s script. Even today he looks handsome, eternal value, exactly like the chair that’s sitting, made of wood, willpower and honesty, a best-seller of a whole life, exactly like LEUCE RHYTHMS and their quality stuff. Powerful, tasty, quality and honest Breaks music!
LEUCE RHYTHMS “Crazy Wasted Plastered”
LEUCE RHYTHMS “Double Drop”
LEUCE RHYTHMS “Haleucenations”

Available Late October from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/leuce-rhythms

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK

1.KWAH (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, WARPED RECORDINGS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS)
Favorite Track: Haleucenations
4 out of 5
Really good EP. Production is tight and maintains interest throughout. Some proper breakbeats in here! One of the first non-psy breaks (although its pretty trippy in parts!)releases to grab me for a while

2.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Golden-era breakbeat yet new and NOW. Awesome EP.

3.CLAIRVO (MUST BEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
3 out of 5
I like that short female vocal sample in Haleucenations!! Gives a certain mood to the track! and I'm quite keen on the way the track itself ends...

4.48K (YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, WARPED RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS))
Favorite Track: Crazy Wasted Plastered
5 out of 5
Loving all these, very hard to pick a fav.. the hefty funk of Double Drop is just great and Leuce Rhythms really deliver on the other tracks too!

5.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Nice EP!

6.FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH RECORDS, BAZOOKA RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Beautiful sounds from beautiful people

7.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS SCARCITY RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Hi Greg, thanks for the promo! Incredible release, I think it was unfair to make us choose a favorite, all the tracks are quality!

8.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
5 out of 5
Really like what Leuce Rhyms is doing at the moment all these tunes are quality!!! My Favorite is Crazy Wasted Plastered! Great release full support!!!

9.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS)
3 out of 5
Mostly the heavy electro bass thing is not my cup of tea, but Haleucenations stands out as more melodic and progressive and is most likely to find a home in my sets.

10.SAM HOPKINS (ACCURADIO)
Favorite Track: Double Drop
5 out of 5
Double Drop is a great tune! Love the wobbling bass, and the bizarre vocal (-ish) sam.

11.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
3 out of 5
Diggin the deeper groove on Haleucenations!

12.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Great stuff once again from the Leuce Rhythm boys! Pure party vibe Breaks-i love it! I think that my favorite is Double Drop but there are all strong tracks!

13.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW)
4 out of 5
Really liking all three tracks here, love the energy of Crazy Wasted Plastered, truly awesome track! Favourite though has to be Double Drop, gotta love that filthy narly bassline...grrrrrrr!

14.KIKEMAN (DJ MAG ESPANA)
4 out of 5
Me ha gustado su rollo nu school breaks y su intensidad. Thanx 4 the music

15.YANIX (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Crazy Wasted Plastered is a really fun track, with crazy edits and a nasty bassline that's perfect for those large crowds. Production is tight - great track altogether. Wasn't as into the other ones, but Crazy Wasted Plastered is great.

16.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Solid EP from Leuce... Likin Double Drop the most - like the extra grit and growl it has over the other 2 tracks...

17.MDK (EGO SHOT RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Cool tracks, thanks! Quality sounds, as always!

18.DIRT REVOLVER (LOT49 RECORDS, VENTUNO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Three heavy duty electro breaks tracks that would sit well in my current sets. Liking the melodic parts that offer a contrast from the sick driving main sections. Great production. Props!

19.CHARLIE KANE (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY RECORDS, BONERIZING RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Loving double drop! banging stuff

20.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Excellent release all round. Hard to pick a fav as they are all definitely playable at different times in a set. I love the chords drop in Haleucenations. Fav is probably C.W.P for peak time but they are all good!

21.SUPERPOLITIK(TRICKERY COLLECTIVE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Crazy Wasted Plastered is definitely the one for me here - tight fun production and love the synths @ 2:55!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/leuce-rhythms/leuce-rhythms-crazy-wasted
soundcloud.com/leuce-rhythms/leuce-rhythms-double-drop
soundcloud.com/leuce-rhythms/leuce-rhythms-haleucenations
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx